FBJJI INDONESIA OPEN 2023
23 September 2023
FBJJI INDONESIA OPEN 2023
Indonesia Open 2023
FBJJI Indonesia Open Championship 2023 is a prestigious martial arts tournament held in Jakarta, Indonesia. Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu (BJJ) is a grappling-based martial art that focuses on ground fighting and submission holds. This championship brings together skilled BJJ practitioners from Indonesia and potentially international participants to showcase their talents and compete for top honors.
Rules and Format: The tournament follows the rules and regulations established by the International Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Federation (IBJJF). Matches typically take place on mats, and competitors aim to earn points through takedowns, sweeps, and submission holds. Matches can be won by points, advantages, or submission.
FBJJI Indonesia Open Championship recognizes outstanding performances and awards medals or trophies to the winners and top performers in each weight division and belt category. Additionally, the overall team standings may also be acknowledged.
FBJJI Indonesia Open Championship contributes to the growth and development of BJJ in the country. It provides a platform for local practitioners to showcase their skills, exchange knowledge, and strengthen the BJJ community.
Date and Location : 23 September 2023, Jakarta
USD $25 From July 1st until July 30th, 2023
USD $30 From Aug 1st until Aug 30th, 2023
Matches may start 30 minutes in advance. Athletes should be in the warm up area at least 40 minutes prior to the time assigned for his or her division on the schedule.
The official weight measurements of this event is in KILOGRAMS with Gi.
The registration fee is non-refundable.
Exemption: Athletes who are alone in their bracket are eligible to receive a full refund of the registration fee if they contact email@example.com and request to withdraw their name from the competition prior to the end of the appointed event registration check day.
• Athletes will receive a complimentary event t-shirt which they should pick up at the event. All t-shirts should be picked up at the event’s shirt booth.
• Athletes who place in 1st, 2nd and 3rd in their division will receive a medal at the event. All the medals should be picked up at the event’s podium.
• Any false information provided during registration such as, but not limited to, DOB, may lead to immediate disqualification. Such actions are subject to suspension or even banishment from future events.
• If you are alone in your bracket you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org till the day before registration check day and request a change on your registration. We does not guarantee that the division you want to be moved to will have another competitor at the day of the event.
• We try to accommodate as many athletes as possible in our events, but there is a limit on the number of athletes in order to guarantee a high quality event.
• We reserves the right to close registration when we reach full capacity, or on the day of the appointed event registration deadline, whichever comes first.
• It is the responsibility of the athlete to be knowledgeable of the rules and guidelines pertaining to the sport (as outlined in the IBJJF Rules Book).
• We strongly suggest that athlete registration is finalized before making any travel arrangements.
* Any athlete who has proven to be a black belt in judo, has fought MMA professionally, has an amateur MMA record or has proven experience in wrestling, Olympic wrestling or Greco-Roman wrestling, can not participate in any league as a white belt. Proven experience in the U.S. consists of having competed at the collegiate level or higher and in other countries, having competed in nationwide events.