Vietnam National Jujitsu Championship
20 April 2019
The 1st National Jujitsu Competition is coming!
– Growing the sport
– Create a competitive platform for jujitsuka
– Looking for potential candidates to represent Vietnam in the Philippines 2019 Sea Games
2. Time and location:
– Phu Tho training facility, HCMC
– Preparation starts from April 17, competition will be from April 20 to 21
3. Brackets (kg, weight-in without Gi)
– Male: -56, -62, -69, -77, -85, -94, +94, Open.
– Female: -45, -48, -52, -57, -63, -70, +70, Open.
– Gi only
– Brackets with 4 or more fighters will be Single Elimination
– Brackets with 3 fighters will be Round Robin
5. Who can compete?
– All the jujitsukas who are training in any club/gyms in Vietnam (foreigners/expats are very much welcomed)
– No limit in the number of fighters from each club
– Brackets must have at least 3 fighters from 3 different clubs to be validated
– Each club can have 1 coach to accompany the fighters and do sideline coaching
7. Prize and rewards: Gold medals for winners from each bracket, silver for the runner-up, and bronze for the 3rd and the 4th positions. National Champion status for the Gold medal
– Fighters who violated the rules may suffer from points deduction, DQ, all status and prize stripped depending on severity.
– Individual quitting without validated reasoning will be fined 500.000₫
– Team quitting without validated reasoning will be fined 1.000.000₫
– Coaches with unreasonable conducts will be stripped of status and removed from the venue
– Via this link https://goo.gl/forms/P0pyztuqrg7bddGk2
– The fee is 300.000₫/fighter, paid upon entrance